Concrete Boom Pump Operator Southampton
Concrete Boom Pump Operator
Due to the growth in our fleet and workload, we are now seeking full-time Concrete Pump Operators to expand our growing team.
Key Responsibilities & Duties include:
- Travelling to and from sites & setting up concrete boom pumps
- Operating the boom to pump concrete relevant to site needs and in accordance with H&S guidelines
- Liaise with concrete delivery drivers and site contacts to ensure safe concrete pumping
- Complete daily vehicle checks and perform pre & post safety checks on the machine
HGV experience & CPCS trained operators preferred, though we are now considering trainees for those with a can-do attitude. If you:
- Like to work outdoors
- Enjoy the fresh air
- Embrace physical work and are physically fit
- Don’t mind travelling
- Appreciate feeling the sun (or rain) on your face
- Want to work for a company that values you
- With a friendly and approachable team..
Then this could be for you.
What we offer?
- £30k + depending on experience
- Unlimited overtime
- Private pension
- Award-winning Employee Well-being Assistance programme
- 28 days annual leave
- Free on-site parking
To apply or find out more information about this role please contact our team on 01628 782 860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org