Plant Hydraulic Fitter
Our growing family business is now seeking a full-time Hydraulic Plant Fitter to overhaul, maintain and repair vehicles, plant and other equipment across both their Maidenhead and High Wycombe depots.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Inspect, diagnose, troubleshoot, and locate defects on hydraulic plant
- Manoeuvre plant competently & safely
- Perform thorough Preventative Planned Maintenance (PPM)
- Respond promptly to plant breakdowns and reactive maintenance
- Prepare plant for hire
- Ensure all H&S (Health and Safety) procedures are adhered to
- Good housekeeping – keep the workshop area uncluttered and tidy
- Ability to complete maintenance paperwork efficiently
- T knowledge – excel, word etc
- Candidates preferably have category C (HGV licence)
- Knowledge of machinery and hydraulics, electrical and other systems and their components
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and hard-working professional
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices and read instruction, blueprints etc
- A problem-solving ability
- Very good physical strength and stamina
It would be beneficial for the successful applicant to have all the above skills and attributes.
Previous experience as a plant fitter, with an understanding + qualifications in electronics and hydraulics is essential.
Full-time salary based on experience.
To apply please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org